February 18, 2015

Baby fever...

 I am so thankful I decided to take on another session like this before moving out of the state in May.  There was just something in my heart that told me to just go ahead and do it, and boy I am sure glad I did!! When I first met this mommy to be I instantly fell in love with her and later on I find out she is from Michigan... wth?? Plus she actually went to the same college my husband did (GVSU), such a small world. Oh and plus her husband is from outside of the Chicago area... weird huh? Anywho we chatted and I loved her story and I am SO grateful to know her and her husband. They are a great couple and I look forward to the birth of their baby Nicholas mid-late March :) --more photos of that sweet baby then!!


Here are some of my favorites from her session
       





No comments:

Post a Comment