October 25, 2014

I love...

I LOVE when I click on Facebook and see my clients update their profile pictures, cover photos, or share the pictures I JUST sent them! Each time before I hit the "Send" button with a link to view their pictures, I always second guess myself and wonder if they are going to be disappointed and not like even one picture. I don't know why I psych myself out, but I do :)  Well I got all giddy today when this beautiful mommy to be (again) did just that! Her facebook is full of pictures from our session last night and she made me feel even more special by giving me a shout out on how much she loves the pictures and how patient I was with all the kids! Made my heart smile :)

Something else I LOVE... when pregnant couples decide to tell their family and friends the gender of their baby in a fun way. Take The "S" family for instance... who wouldn't want to get a Christmas card that wasn't the same old family picture?

I had a great time with all 6, yes 6 of their kids! Plus one on the way :) The all had such different and unique personalities and I enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of them during our brief mini-session! One of the boys told me "bring it". I guess we are wrestling next time I see him??LOL! ... Can't wait to shoot their newborn photos with all those hands holding the baby! 











No comments:

Post a Comment