September 3, 2014

15 years...

It's been about 15 years since Miss "L" and I have seen each other. We were both cheerleaders in high school, however she was just a couple of years older than me. I also went to school with her brother, Mr. "G" who was a grade below me. There's more...after I graduated high school I used to take her little sister (ummm, who is now 25!!) to her riding lessons. Why am I telling you all this? Well, it's crazy. I actually started learning about photography at the same time I was taking her sister to riding lessons. My first actual pictures (that I had to develop in the dark room) was of her riding horses! Crazy how 15 years later I took their family photo while they were vacationing here in Arizona.  It was so great to see Miss "L" and her adorable kids, and it was nice to see Mr. "G" and meet his girlfriend.








No comments:

Post a Comment