August 5, 2014

Big Sister and Big Brother...

In my previous post I was fortunate enough to capture sweet baby "J" less than a day old in the hospital , now it's his big sister and brothers turn! Miss "S" is a sweet, lovable, funny, and now 3 year old whom I have known since she was in her mummy's tummy (shout out to my friend Claire!!) Mr. "C" is a super smart, kind, happy, almost 5 year old... yes almost 5, I can't believe it. I have known this beautiful family for quite some time now and I love getting together to let our kids be crazy!

Speaking of crazy... How about getting to our location to have it downpour?? Good thing about Arizona is that when it rains, it only lasts for about 10-15 minutes, then it's back to blue skies :)
















I love these two and I am so happy to be able to watch them grow up and capture such fun memories :)

1 comment: