January 21, 2014

Miss "S"

Since I already have a Facebook page, a website, and pinterest account for photography, I thought it was time to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging about my fun photo sessions.

I wish I could go back and post every single session that I have done, but I know that would take forever and honestly I am one tired lady :) So here it goes, my first session with a senior (well sort of).

Meet Miss "S". She is smart, outgoing, beautiful, tall, and has an amazing jaw line that any girl would die for! Once I snapped that first picture, I knew it was going to be a good afternoon filled with 100's of great photos! And sure enough after peeking through a couple with Miss "S", I knew I was looking at a model in the making, I just hope she doesn't forget about me when she is famous!


Here are just a few of my favorites from that afternoon...





No comments:

Post a Comment